Extra large differential fill and inspection cap. Designed to allow quick access for inspecting the ring gear. Features 1.5" diameter access hole. Threaded aluminum cap uses a rubber o-ring for a tight seal. Installation requires cutting a hole in to the top of the differential housing and welding on a threaded bung. Kit includes: one threaded bung, one cap and one o-ring. Plug kit can be ordered loose as a do-it your-self install or it can be ordered installed into a housing if you are ordering a housing at the same time.
- Rock Assault Inspection Plug Kit - Loose, 140184-1-KIT
- Rock Assault Inspection Plug Kit - Installed, 140188-1-KIT
- Designed to allow quick access for inspecting the ring gear
- 1.5" diameter access hole
- Threaded aluminum cap uses a rubber o-ring for a tight seal
- Requires cutting a hole in to the top of the differential housing and welding on a threaded bung
All products carry our 12 Month Limited Warranty. All warranties are limited to the original purchaser and are not transferable to subsequent owners of the product. The warranty period begins on the purchase date. Trail-Gear warrants that it will repair or replace, free of charge, any eligible product which, under normal conditions of use and service, proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover any labor costs incurred in diagnosis of defects, removal or reinstallation of a product, nor does it cover any other consequential expenses.