Bomb Proof™ Motor Mount Kit
Anyone who has dual cases with 4.70 gears in their Toyota rock crawler has at one time or another broken an OEM rubber motor mount and heard the awful sound of their fan blades hitting their radiator or worse. We at Trail-Gear have an answer for that problem, we call it our Bomb Proof Motor Mount Kit.
The base of the motor mount (frame side) is made out of 1/4 inch plate, while the surface plate that the motor sits on is made out of 3/8 inch material and has a class 10.9 bolt that is mechanically locked to the engine mount plate, not just threaded in. We made the bushings out of a high grade polyurethane for durability and years of dependability. The finish is a silver zinc plating that looks sharp and will last a lifetime. The mount holes are slotted so that the Bomb Proof Motor Mount Kit is easy to install and can be used on 3.5 inch and 3.75 inch applications. You don’t even have to measure to figure out what motor you have; our Bomb Proof Motor Mount Kit just works. Sold as a pair.
- Pickup and 4Runner 4 Cylinder 22R & 22RE
- Pickup and 4Runner V6 3.0 89-94
- Tacoma 2.7 & 3.4 95-04
Caution: These motor mounts will cause more vibration than OEM motor mounts.
- The base of the motor mount (frame side) is made out of 1/4 inch plate
- Surface plate that the motor sits on is made out of 3/8 inch material and has a class 10.9 bolt that is mechanically locked to the engine mount plate
- Bushings are made out of a high grade polyurethane
- Silver zinc plated
- The mount holes are slotted so that the Bomb Proof Motor Mount Kit is easy to install and can be used on 3.5 inch and 3.75 inch applications
All products carry our 12 Month Limited Warranty. All warranties are limited to the original purchaser and are not transferable to subsequent owners of the product. The warranty period begins on the purchase date. Trail-Gear warrants that it will repair or replace, free of charge, any eligible product which, under normal conditions of use and service, proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover any labor costs incurred in diagnosis of defects, removal or reinstallation of a product, nor does it cover any other consequential expenses.