Creeper Joint Shackle Mount
Creeper Joints are also available in a shackle mount for use with leaf springs. Using a Creeper Joint on the shackle end of a leaf spring reduces spring binding and increases suspension flex. Creeper Joint shackle mounts are sold in pairs and do not include the shackles, bolts or spring bushings. Three different flex ball sizes; 9/16" 5/8" & 18mm, allow you to choose the right size to match your application. Toyota Pickup & 4Runner use 18mm size.
- Creeper Joint Shackle Mount (pair), 18mm, 110766-KIT
- Creeper Joint Shackle Mount (pair), 5/8", 110768-KIT
- Creeper Joint Shackle Mount (pair), 9/16", 110767-KIT
- Reduces spring binding and increases suspension flex
- The outer shell is a single forged piece
- The inner flex ball is made from 8620 tool steel and rides on high quality polyurethane bushings
- Heavy-duty, hardened steel washers hold the joint together
- Allows for up to 40 degrees of movement when used with spacers
- A threaded grease fitting is provided on top for lubrication
- The flex ball is drilled for cross lubrication flow from the shell to the link mount bolt
- Three different flex ball sizes; 9/16", 5/8" & 18mm
All products carry our 12 Month Limited Warranty. All warranties are limited to the original purchaser and are not transferable to subsequent owners of the product. The warranty period begins on the purchase date. Trail-Gear warrants that it will repair or replace, free of charge, any eligible product which, under normal conditions of use and service, proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover any labor costs incurred in diagnosis of defects, removal or reinstallation of a product, nor does it cover any other consequential expenses.