Dual Transfer Case Crossmembers
If you have dual transfer cases on your Toyota Pickup or 4Runner you will want to protect them from trail damage with a crossmember that can take serious trail punishment. Trail-Gear's crossmembers are precision laser cut with slotted mounting holes for easy bolt on installation.Â Made from 3/8" thick plate steel. Includes tapered bolts for a smooth bottom. Fits 1979-1995 Toyota Pickup and 4Runner with 4 or 5 speed manual transmission and dual transfer case. Not intended for auto transmission applications.
*Product is shipped raw, unfinished*
- T-Case Crossmember, 4cyl, 1979-1983, 120004-1-KIT
- T-Case Crossmember, 4cyl, 1984-1995, 120005-1-KIT
- T-Case Crossmember, V6, 1987-1995, 120014-1-KIT
- Precision laser cut with slotted mounting holes for easy bolt on installation
- Made from 3/8" thick plate steel
- Includes tapered bolts for a smooth bottom
- Not intended for auto transmission applications.
All products carry our 12 Month Limited Warranty. All warranties are limited to the original purchaser and are not transferable to subsequent owners of the product. The warranty period begins on the purchase date. Trail-Gear warrants that it will repair or replace, free of charge, any eligible product which, under normal conditions of use and service, proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover any labor costs incurred in diagnosis of defects, removal or reinstallation of a product, nor does it cover any other consequential expenses.