DuraLine™ Snatch Block
The DuraLine™ Snatch Block allows you to change the direction of pull when winching as well as increasing the pulling power of your winch while reducing heat buildup and amperage draw in your winch. The DuraLine™ Snatch Block is made out of red powder-coated steel for the side plates and black E-coated steel roller that will accommodate up to a 3/8” steel or synthetic winch line. The snatch block also comes with a grease zerk installed for easy lubrication of the pulley. The DuraLine™ Snatch Block is rated for 17,600 lbs/8,000 kg and is strong enough to get you out of any situation.
- Red Powder-coated steel side plates with black E-coated steel roller
- Accommodates up to 3/8” steel or synthetic winch line
- Allows you to change the direction of pull when winching
- Allows you to increase the pulling power of your winch while reducing heat buildup and
amperage draw in your winch
- Grease zerk provided for easy lubrication of pulley
- 17,600 lb/8,000 kg capacity
- Chocker hole diameter = 2-15/16"
All products carry our 12 Month Limited Warranty. All warranties are limited to the original purchaser and are not transferable to subsequent owners of the product. The warranty period begins on the purchase date. Trail-Gear warrants that it will repair or replace, free of charge, any eligible product which, under normal conditions of use and service, proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover any labor costs incurred in diagnosis of defects, removal or reinstallation of a product, nor does it cover any other consequential expenses.