DuraLine™ Heat Shrink Tubing
lene heat shrink tubing designed and used to protect the splice on our DuraLine™ ExoShield winch lines. This is also a great upgrade for non-ExoShield winch lines can can also be used to protect cable bundles from abrasion or repair abraded jackets on existing cables. The DuraLine™ Heat Shrink Tubing uses a hot melt adhesive to keep the tubing in place and resists water intrusion.
Note: Requires heat gun to install.
- Polyethylene heat shrink tubing
- ID coated with EVA Thermosol hot-melt adhesive
- 3:1 shrink ratio
- ID before shrinking: 1"
- ID after shrinking: .33"
- .030" wall thickness
- Overall Length: 7"
- Black with white DuraLine™ logo
- Same heat-shrink tubing used to protect splice on DuraLine™ ExoShield Winch Lines
- Can also be used to protect cable bundles from abrasion or repair abraded jackets on existing cables
- Hot melt adhesive keeps tubing in place and resists water intrusion
- Requires heat gun to install
All products carry our 12 Month Limited Warranty. All warranties are limited to the original purchaser and are not transferable to subsequent owners of the product. The warranty period begins on the purchase date. Trail-Gear warrants that it will repair or replace, free of charge, any eligible product which, under normal conditions of use and service, proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover any labor costs incurred in diagnosis of defects, removal or reinstallation of a product, nor does it cover any other consequential expenses.