FJ80 HD Tie Rod Kit
Stock steering on FJ80’s just can’t keep up with today’s off-roading. The stock Tie Rod is easily bent, causing problems on the trails. Don’t get stuck on the trail! Upgrade your stock Tie Rod with Trail-Gear’s Heavy Duty Tie Rod Kit. The kit includes TG’s Heavy Duty FJ80 Tie Rod Ends and Tie Rod tubing made from 1.25" x .250" wall DOM. The rod ends are greased for life, sealed, and include the cotter pin and jam nut. Tie Rod is precision tapped with left-hand threads marked. Each rod is test fitted to ensure rod ends thread in with correct fit. Fits 1990-1997 Toyota Land Cruisers.
- (1) Left-hand threaded Heavy-Duty FJ80 Tie Rod End with Hardware
- (1) Right-hand threaded Heavy-Duty FJ80 Tie Rod End with Hardware
- (1) Tie Rod Tubing made from1.25”OD x 0.25” Wall 100% DOM
- Made from 1.25" x .250" wall DOM
- Includes FJ80 Heavy Duty Tie Rod Ends
- The rod ends are greased for life, sealed, and include the cotter pin and jam nut
- Tie Rod is precision tapped with left-hand threads marked
All products carry our 12 Month Limited Warranty. All warranties are limited to the original purchaser and are not transferable to subsequent owners of the product. The warranty period begins on the purchase date. Trail-Gear warrants that it will repair or replace, free of charge, any eligible product which, under normal conditions of use and service, proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover any labor costs incurred in diagnosis of defects, removal or reinstallation of a product, nor does it cover any other consequential expenses.