- Aluminum body that dissipates heat 3x faster than steel
- Black anodized 6061-T6 billet aluminum components
- 5/8″ hard chrome plated heat treated alloy steel shaft
- Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Application specific valving to maximize off-road performance
- Redundant sealing pack system with main, wiper, and scraper seals
- Specially formulated oil for ultimate performance at variable temperatures
- Internal reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- Suitable for 0-2″ of lift.
FOX 2.0″ Factory Series Non-Reservoir IFP Coil-Overs, 0-2″ Lift (2000 to 2006 Tundra)
FOX direct replacement shocks deliver race-winning performance in a simple direct replacement bolt on shock. Each application has been rigorously tested by our engineers to maximize suspension travel and performance on and off the road.
They are pre-set to 2″ of lift to level the vehicle.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|DIMENSIONS||32 × 19 × 11 in|