Hydro Assist Ram - 1-1/8" Diameter Rod
Our heavy-duty single-ended rams are designed for off-road racing and the competitive rock crawler. Our rams have a larger 1-1/8” [29mm] diameter 4340 chromoly steel rod that is more resistant to bending under heavy steering loads. The one-piece rod is chrome-plated and polished. The larger 2-1/4” [57mm] piston provides 6,560 lbs. of extension force and 4,920 lbs. of retraction force at 1650 psi - 26% more extension force than our standard 2” bore Hydro Assist single-ended ram. Ram features a high-temperature polyurethane piston seal for a longer life.
Available in strokes of 6” [152mm] & 8” [203mm].
NOTE: Hardware not included. For rod ends, we recommend using our 130268-1 rod ends & 186015 jam nuts.
CAUTION: These rams are for use with hydraulic or power steering fluid only. The use of Automatic Transmission Fluid or semi-synthetic blends will void the warranty
- Heavy-duty single-ended ram.
- Designed for off-road racing and rock crawling competitions.
- Larger 1-1/8” [29mm] diameter 4340 chromoly steel rod is more resistant to bending under heavy steering loads.
- One-piece rod is chrome-plated and polished.
- 3/4-16 female threads on each end.
- Larger 2-1/4” [57mm] piston provides 6,560 lbs of extension force & 4,920 lbs of retraction force at 1650 psi – 26% more extension force than our standard 2" bore Hydro Assist single-ended ram.
- High-temperature polyurethane piston seal for long life.
- Piston wear band and rod bushing allows the ram to absorb much higher side loads.
- Polyurethane wiper seal keeps dirt and debris from damaging the rod seals.
- Cylinder has black painted finish.
- #6 Male JIC connectors.
- Available in strokes of 6” [152mm] & 8” [203mm].
All products carry our 12 Month Limited Warranty. All warranties are limited to the original purchaser and are not transferable to subsequent owners of the product. The warranty period begins on the purchase date. Trail-Gear warrants that it will repair or replace, free of charge, any eligible product which, under normal conditions of use and service, proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover any labor costs incurred in diagnosis of defects, removal or reinstallation of a product, nor does it cover any other consequential expenses.