Nissan Patrol Extended Brake Lines
Our DOT approved Nissan Patrol Extended Brake Line Kits are suitable for all Nissan Patrol Y60 & Y61 Non-ABS models with lifts from 2" to 5.9" [50-150mm]. These brake lines are constructed from extruded PTFE (Teflon) hose with permanently crimped zinc-plated steel fittings. The brake hose is protected from debris and abrasion by a braided stainless steel wire cover. A clear PVC outer jacket provides additional protection against debris, abrasion, and corrosion. Individual front & rear extended lines also available.
These extended brake lines are a direct fit and exceed all requirements of the Department of Transportation Motor Vehicle Standard MVSS-106. They come in a complete set of one front brake line and one rear brake line along with installation instructions.
- DOT approved extended brake lines, suitable for lifts from 2" to 5.9" [50-150mm].
- PTFE (Teflon) hose.
- Permanently crimped zinc-plated steel fittings & brass block.
- Braided stainless steel wire cover.
- Clear PVC outer jacket.
- Complete set of (1) front brake line and (1) rear brake line. Individual front & rear extended lines also available.
- Provided with installation instructions.
- Exceeds all requirements of the Department of Transportation Motor Vehicle Standard MVSS-106.
- Fits Nissan Patrol Y60 & Y61, Non-ABS vehicles only.
All products carry our 12 Month Limited Warranty. All warranties are limited to the original purchaser and are not transferable to subsequent owners of the product. The warranty period begins on the purchase date. Trail-Gear warrants that it will repair or replace, free of charge, any eligible product which, under normal conditions of use and service, proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover any labor costs incurred in diagnosis of defects, removal or reinstallation of a product, nor does it cover any other consequential expenses.