Power Flow 1650psi Power Steering Pump w/ Serpentine Pulley
Trail-Gear’s new Power Flow 1650 psi pump has been designed and engineered to provide ultimate performance. The body of the pump is constructed of steel to increase reliability and decrease wear. It is also equipped with oversized bushings for high H.P. motors and applications with high pump shaft side loads. Trail-Gear’s Power Flow Pumps have one of the highest flow rates in the industry. The Power Flow pump has been endurance tested at 400°F and has a consistent steady flow across all rpm’s and will not bypass early. In addition, the Power Flow pump has heavy-duty internals and is a direct replacement for "TC" and "CB" style pumps.
The pulley is precision CNC machined from 6061 T6 Aluminum and anodized black for corrosion resistance. The center hole bore diameter is .660" and the total outside diameter of the pulley is 4-3/4".
This serpentine pulley fits 2.7L and 3.4L Tacoma applications and many other common serpentine belt applications that use a 4 rib belt.
- 2.7L engine - 300154-1-KIT
- 3.4L engine - 130612-KIT
- Does not fit in stock Tacoma bracket. If you do not already have a Power Flow pump, Trail-Gear recommends purchasing our Tacoma Power Flow PS Pump Kit.
- Using anything other than a power steering pulley installer to install your pulley on this pump will void the warranty. Never use ATF fluid or a semi-synthetic blend. This will void the warranty. OK to use standard power steering fluid.
- Puts out 1,650 PSI of pressure
- The anodized aluminum pulley on this pump is designed to fit Toyota applications
- Each pump is bench tested to ensure quality
- This pump is designed for use in a hydraulic ram assist application
Note: Using anything other than a power steering pulley installer to install your pulley on this pump will void the warranty. Never use ATF fluid or a semi-synthetic blend. This will void the warranty. OK to use standard power steering fluid.
Caution: Maximum pump RPM is 7,000 RPM. Do not drive the pump beyond 7,000 RPMs. If you are using this pump on a custom build, you will need to calculate the correct pump pulley size to ensure you do not exceed 7,000 RPMs on the pump. Refer to the Instruction tab for instructions on how to do this or contact Technical Support at 1.877.4X4.TOYS or 559.252.4950 or e-mail email@example.com
All products carry our 12 Month Limited Warranty. All warranties are limited to the original purchaser and are not transferable to subsequent owners of the product. The warranty period begins on the purchase date. Trail-Gear warrants that it will repair or replace, free of charge, any eligible product which, under normal conditions of use and service, proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover any labor costs incurred in diagnosis of defects, removal or reinstallation of a product, nor does it cover any other consequential expenses.