Samurai 4.16 T-Case Gear Set
Low range gears are critical for technical off-road driving. Our Samurai low range gear kit is the highest quality gear set available. Low Range reduction is 4.16:1 (84% low range reduction). High range reduction is 12%. No welded or second rate, gears here. These are strong, run quiet and take a huge amount of abuse. This complete kit includes four new precision cut gears, counter shaft, needle bearings, shims, o-ring, gaskets, and input/output seals. Heavy duty front output shaft recommended (Click Here). Minor grinding of case is necessary for installation.
Note: The recommended tire size for the 4.16 gears is 29"-30"
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Low Range reduction is 4.16 to 1 (84% low range reduction). High Range reduction is 12%
- Includes new precision cut gears, counter shaft, needle bearings, shims, o-ring, gaskets, and input/output seals
- Heavy Duty Samurai T-Case Output Shaft recommended
- Made out of Japanese SCM415 alloy for its greate strength and wear resistance
- SCM415 outperforms the 8620 material in yield and ultimate tensile strength
- 1986-1995 Suzuki Samurai
All products carry our 12 Month Limited Warranty. All warranties are limited to the original purchaser and are not transferable to subsequent owners of the product. The warranty period begins on the purchase date. Trail-Gear warrants that it will repair or replace, free of charge, any eligible product which, under normal conditions of use and service, proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover any labor costs incurred in diagnosis of defects, removal or reinstallation of a product, nor does it cover any other consequential expenses.