Solid Axle Hubs
Due to overwhelming demand from our customers, Trail-Gear has manufactured a much needed OEM replacement component, and filled another need in the Toyota off-roading industry. Trail-Gear is very proud to offer brand new hubs for solid axle Toyota Pick-ups and 4Runners. Trail-Gear is the first manufacturer to produce this part since Toyota themselves! These hubs are forged and fully machined from 4130 Chromoly steel making them much stronger than Toyota's original cast steel version. The Trail-Gear Solid Axle Hubs are brand spankin' new, not refurbished junkyard hubs.
The Trail-Gear Solid Axle Hub is available in two versions: a direct OEM replacement for use with locking hubs; or a version that is pre-drilled for use with Trail-Gear's Creeper Flanges. The direct OEM replacement comes drilled and tapped with 2 dowel pins pressed in. The Creeper Flange hub comes drilled and tapped with 6 dowel pins pressed in for use with Trail-Gear's Creeper Flange. Trail-Gear Solid Axle Hubs can be purchased individually or in a set of two.
Looking for Front Wheel Studs? We recommend these: TG Front Wheel Stud
- Trail-Gear Solid Axle Hub-Creeper Flange style, 140435-1-KIT
- Trail-Gear Solid Axle Hub-OEM Replacement, 140436-1-KIT
- Trail-Gear Solid Axle Hub-Creeper Flange style (PAIR), 140448-1-KIT
- Trail-Gear Solid Axle Hub-OEM Replacement (PAIR), 140449-1-KIT
- OEM replacement. Also available with Creeper Flanges
- Hubs are forged and fully machined from 4130 Chromoly steel making them much stronger than Toyota’s original cast steel version
- 1979-1995 Toyota Pickup (All Engines)
- 1985-1995 Toyota 4Runner (All Engines)
- Toyota Solid Front Axle
All products carry our 12 Month Limited Warranty. All warranties are limited to the original purchaser and are not transferable to subsequent owners of the product. The warranty period begins on the purchase date. Trail-Gear warrants that it will repair or replace, free of charge, any eligible product which, under normal conditions of use and service, proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover any labor costs incurred in diagnosis of defects, removal or reinstallation of a product, nor does it cover any other consequential expenses.