Rock Assault™ 9 Steering Arms
Designed to work with our Rock Assault™ 9 Knuckles, these steering arms won’t let you down. CNC machined from 1018 billet steel, these arms are 1 ¼” thick and feature a keyway design for added engagement. Comes with one ¾” hole, and with room for additional holes to be added if necessary, you’ll be able to get the perfect steering set up.
New angled design moves the tie rod mounting holes closer to the center of the vehicle, allowing wheels with a higher backspacing to be used. We have used these on vehicles with up to 5” backspacing Trail-Gear Creeper Lock Wheels
- Rock Assault™ 9 Steering Arms, Pair, 300424-KIT
- Rock Assault™ 9 Steering Arm, Driver Side, 300615-KIT
- Rock Assault™ 9 Steering Arm, Passenger Side, 300616-KIT
- CNC machined from 1018 billet steel
- 1 ¼” thick and feature a keyway design for added engagement
- Comes with one ¾” hole, and with room for additional holes to be added if necessary
- New angled design moves the tie rod mountingholes closer to the center of the vehicle
- Rock Assualt™ 9 Axle Housing
All products carry our 12 Month Limited Warranty. All warranties are limited to the original purchaser and are not transferable to subsequent owners of the product. The warranty period begins on the purchase date. Trail-Gear warrants that it will repair or replace, free of charge, any eligible product which, under normal conditions of use and service, proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover any labor costs incurred in diagnosis of defects, removal or reinstallation of a product, nor does it cover any other consequential expenses.