TG 14" Brake Rotor
Trail-Gear is now offering 14” diameter, 3/8” thick steel rotors. Engineered to be trail tough, these rotors are an essential piece designed to work with the Rock Assault™ 9-inch Axle Housing. These Rotors have been finished with a nitrate surface treatment for corrosion resistance. They are specifically manufactured for Rock Crawling and Off-Roading applications. For best results, use with Trail-Gear’s Brake Hats.
- Polished stainless steel intake tubing and cast aluminum air tube with large, high-performance air filter charger.
- Vastly increased filter surface area helps keep you trail-running longer in dusty off-road environments.
- Greatly increased air flow allows for a quicker throttle response.
- Pre-oiled cotton cloth filtration material drastically improves filtering quality
- All hose clamps, brackets and silicone adapters included
- Air Filter is washable and reusable
- Street & Emission Legal in all 50 US States. Comes with California Air Resources Board exemption sticker.*
- Installation manual with easy bolt on steps.
- Up to an extra 5 HP and increase of up to 5 ft-lbs in torque.
All products carry our 12 Month Limited Warranty. All warranties are limited to the original purchaser and are not transferable to subsequent owners of the product. The warranty period begins on the purchase date. Trail-Gear warrants that it will repair or replace, free of charge, any eligible product which, under normal conditions of use and service, proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover any labor costs incurred in diagnosis of defects, removal or reinstallation of a product, nor does it cover any other consequential expenses.