FJ80 Knuckle Rebuild Kit
Our FJ80 knuckle rebuild kit contains all of the replacement parts you need to service your steering knuckles including gaskets, felts, seals, spindle nut & washers, and shims. New spindle bushings, trunnion bearings, and steel outer felt covers are also included. The stamped steel outer felt covers are not found in other most other kits. If you're using your FJ80 in the rocks you will want to replace these covers when you service the knuckles. The FJ80 Knuckle kit has all the parts you need to service both left and right knuckles. Available with or without wheel bearings.
Available in the following configurations:
- FJ80 Knuckle Rebuild Kit, 303441-1-KIT
- FJ80 Knuckle Rebuild Kit w/Wheel Bearings, 303749-1-KIT
- Contains all standard replacement parts including gaskets, felts, seals, washers and shims
- Includes inner axle seals and outer felt covers
- Knuckle kit has all the parts you need to services both left and right knuckles
All products carry our 12 Month Limited Warranty. All warranties are limited to the original purchaser and are not transferable to subsequent owners of the product. The warranty period begins on the purchase date. Trail-Gear warrants that it will repair or replace, free of charge, any eligible product which, under normal conditions of use and service, proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover any labor costs incurred in diagnosis of defects, removal or reinstallation of a product, nor does it cover any other consequential expenses.