AISIN/SECO Clutch Kits
Top quality, OEM clutch kits for your Toyota Pickup, 4Runner and Tacoma. Kits include long life clutch disk, pressure plate, release bearing, pilot bearing, and alignment tool.
Clutch Kits - Ceramic High Performance
High performance Ceramic clutches are here! Same great quality as factory. Includes 6 puck Ceramic disk and 1600 lb pressure plate. Ceramic clutches outlast stock clutch kits with up to twice the life. Lighter design reduces chances of catastrophic failure from over spin. This can happen when your in a crawl gear going down hill and you push in the clutch and continue to gain speed. Ceramic clutches don't fade like conventional clutches when they get hot. You get the same solid performance hot or cold!
- The main body of each rod end is 100% 4340 chromoly
- The ball of each rod end is made out of AISI 52100 material and then hard chrome-plated
- 100% seamless DOM tubing
- weld in bungs are machined out of solid billet.
- (2) Tie rod tubing (100% DOM)
- (2) Right-hand threaded rod ends (Chromoly)
- (2) Left-hand threaded rod ends (Chromoly)
- (2) Right-hand threaded jam nut
- (2) Left-hand threaded jam nut
- (2) ¾”-16 right-hand threaded weld-on bung (Billet)
- (2) ¾”-16 left-hand threaded weld-on bung (Billet)
All products carry our 12 Month Limited Warranty. All warranties are limited to the original purchaser and are not transferable to subsequent owners of the product. The warranty period begins on the purchase date. Trail-Gear warrants that it will repair or replace, free of charge, any eligible product which, under normal conditions of use and service, proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover any labor costs incurred in diagnosis of defects, removal or reinstallation of a product, nor does it cover any other consequential expenses.