Trail-Safe™ Nissan Patrol Inner Axle Seals
Tired of dealing with oil leaks from your front inner axle seal? Trail-Gear has remedied that issue by offering our new Trail-Safe™ Nissan Patrol Inner Axle Seal. The Trail Safe™ inner seal lip is totally supported by a garter spring applying constant force over the full 360° circumference. This prevents any deflection gaps and stops oil from bypassing the seal lip. The outer seal lip acts as a secondary seal and keeps debris and other contaminants away from the inner seal lip.
The O.D. of the Trail Safe™ Seal is 100% rubber coated so that it forms a complete static surface seal resulting in zero leaks, and the outer flange prevents the seal from being pushed too far into the axle housing. This is by far the most effective inner axle seal on the market, and will help you keep your favorite trails free of oil.
- Primary and secondary rod seal to insure that fluid leakage would never be an issue
- Two wiper seal design
- Triple Lip Piston Seal for consistent steering with no drift or fluid bypassing the piston
- The bushing allows the rod to absorb much higher side loads
- 4340 chromoly steel piston shaft
- Our Double Ended Ram have a 6", 8", or 10" stroke x 2.25" bore x 1.125” rod
- The cylinder has a black zinc-plate finish while the rod has 3/4x16 female threads on each end and is made entirely out of 4340 chromoly material
- The 6 inch ram and clevis kit has 6 total inches of travel and is perfect for Toyota's and narrowed Dana 44's.
- The 8 inch ram and clevis kit has 8 total inches of travel and was made to work with Dana 44's and custom length Dana 60 applications.
- The 10 inch ram and clevis kit has 10 total inches of travel and is used for buggies and comp rigs with up to 45 degree steering radius.
- 1,650 PSI of pressure at 4.5 gallons per minute
- 6, 8", or 10"" Double Ended Ram and Clevis Kit
- Orbital (100ml, 125ml, or 160ml)
- Full Hydraulic Steering Pump with Pulley
- Tie Rod Kit
- Double Ended Ram Mounting Kit
- Steering Column
- Orbital Mounting Kit
- Reservoir with Filter
- Reservoir Bracket
- Power steering belt
- Complete hose kit
- All necessary hardware
All products carry our 12 Month Limited Warranty. All warranties are limited to the original purchaser and are not transferable to subsequent owners of the product. The warranty period begins on the purchase date. Trail-Gear warrants that it will repair or replace, free of charge, any eligible product which, under normal conditions of use and service, proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover any labor costs incurred in diagnosis of defects, removal or reinstallation of a product, nor does it cover any other consequential expenses.