Trail Safe™ Samurai Knuckle Ball Wiper Seals
Tired of wiping big clumps of dirty sandy grease off of your knuckle balls after every trip? So are we. We asked our engineering department to look at the problems with the OEM design along with what was currently offered on the market and they came up with a one-piece, high grade polyurethane seal that is durable and will give you a lifetime of dependability.
Trail-Safe™ Samurai Knuckle Ball Wiper Seals are without a doubt the best in the industry. No other design is comparable in performance and quality.
The Trail Safe™ Samurai Knuckle Ball Wiper Seal is a double sided seal that keeps grease in and dirt out, all while eliminating the use of the OEM felt and rubber. Since it is made from seal-grade polyurethane, not UHMW, the seal is pliable enough to stretch over the knuckle ball during installation. This eliminates the need to cut the seal for installation which allows water to enter the knuckle ball and for grease to escape.
Trail Safe™ Samurai Knuckle Ball Wiper Seals are sold in pairs with Rock Rings, backing plates, and new mounting hardware. One kit will complete one axle.
- (2) Trail Safe™ Samurai Knuckle Ball Seal Wipers
- (2) Backing Plates
- (4) Rock Ring Sections
- (16) Rock Ring Bolts
- (16) M6 Lock Washers
- (16) M6 Flat Washers
- Primary and secondary rod seal to insure that fluid leakage would never be an issue
- Two wiper seal design
- Triple Lip Piston Seal for consistent steering with no drift or fluid bypassing the piston
- The bushing allows the rod to absorb much higher side loads
- 4340 chromoly steel piston shaft
- Our Double Ended Ram have a 6", 8", or 10" stroke x 2.25" bore x 1.125” rod
- The cylinder has a black zinc-plate finish while the rod has 3/4x16 female threads on each end and is made entirely out of 4340 chromoly material
- The 6 inch ram and clevis kit has 6 total inches of travel and is perfect for Toyota's and narrowed Dana 44's.
- The 8 inch ram and clevis kit has 8 total inches of travel and was made to work with Dana 44's and custom length Dana 60 applications.
- The 10 inch ram and clevis kit has 10 total inches of travel and is used for buggies and comp rigs with up to 45 degree steering radius.
- 1,650 PSI of pressure at 4.5 gallons per minute
- 6, 8", or 10"" Double Ended Ram and Clevis Kit
- Orbital (100ml, 125ml, or 160ml)
- Full Hydraulic Steering Pump with Pulley
- Tie Rod Kit
- Double Ended Ram Mounting Kit
- Steering Column
- Orbital Mounting Kit
- Reservoir with Filter
- Reservoir Bracket
- Power steering belt
- Complete hose kit
- All necessary hardware
All products carry our 12 Month Limited Warranty. All warranties are limited to the original purchaser and are not transferable to subsequent owners of the product. The warranty period begins on the purchase date. Trail-Gear warrants that it will repair or replace, free of charge, any eligible product which, under normal conditions of use and service, proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover any labor costs incurred in diagnosis of defects, removal or reinstallation of a product, nor does it cover any other consequential expenses.