Yukon Zip Air Lockers
Yukon Zip Air Lockers offer the ability to turn on and off at the push of a button. Compressed air is used to engage the locking mechanism. When turned on, both wheels are solidly locked to together, completely eliminating wheel spin. When unlocked, the differential operates exactly like a stock unit, allowing unencumbered operation on pavement.
The Zip Air Locker case is made from forged 8620 nickel-chromium-molybdenum tool steel and the internals are made from 4320 chromoly steel for maximum strength.
The V6 Zip Air Locker works with both V6 and High Pinion applications.
Note: Requires the use of a Differential Setup Kit to install and compressed air source to operate
Note: For Turbo applications, use the V6 Differential Setup Kit (part #140032-1).
Application Data (4cyl)
- 1979-1995 Toyota Pickup/4Runner 22R/RE Rear
- 1979-1985 Toyota Pickup/4Runner 4WD 22R/RE Front
- 1985-1995 Toyota Pickup/4Runner 2WD 22RET Turbo Rear
Application Data (V6)
- 1987-1995 Toyota Pickup/4Runner 2WD/4WD V6
- 1987-1995 Toyota Pickup/4Runner 2WD/4WD 22RET Turbo
- 1991-1997 Toyota FJ80 Land Cruiser Front
- 1979-1985 Toyota Pickup/4Runner 4WD Hi-Pinion
- Compressed air is used to engage the locking mechanism
- The Zip Air Locker case is made from forged 8620 nickel-chromium-molybdenum tool steel
- Internals are made from 4320 chromoly steel
- V6 Zip Air Locker works with both V6 and High Pinion applications
All products carry our 12 Month Limited Warranty. All warranties are limited to the original purchaser and are not transferable to subsequent owners of the product. The warranty period begins on the purchase date. Trail-Gear warrants that it will repair or replace, free of charge, any eligible product which, under normal conditions of use and service, proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover any labor costs incurred in diagnosis of defects, removal or reinstallation of a product, nor does it cover any other consequential expenses.